Growing Gardens & Writing Books: New Year...New Books!   

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year...New Books!

My dear mother got me started on yet another new series (new to us) and naturally, I love it! I went online to Barnes and Noble to find a few of these books and it got me to thinking. How many books did I read last year? Of course it is easier to keep track if I read them on my iPad through my Nook, Kindle, iBooks, or from the Library but what about all those hard copy books. I tried to recall but I know I am missing a few which leads me to my New Year's Goal. No, I am not into the New Year's resolution thing since I always end up with crushing disappointment on Jan 4...see why I don't get on board with that nonsense? What I can do is set a goal and see that through. I just joined Goodreads and started a reading goal. My reading goal is to read 75 books in 2013. The great thing is that I can keep track through GoodReads and then there is no guessing! You can see I added the counter in my sidebar so my readers will also know my progress. I have already finished my first book....1 down 74 to go! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.