Growing Gardens & Writing Books: iPad case with Keyboard on Sale!!!   

Monday, July 29, 2013

iPad case with Keyboard on Sale!!!

I love to write and you never know when you will hear something or think of something that inspires you. That's why I love my iPad. I take it everywhere and I have several stories that I am working on so it allows me to work from anywhere. The single best accessory is my case with removable keyboard from Belkin. I have kids and even though they have their own iPads, they always end up borrowing mine when theirs is dead. Today I found a great Living Social coupon for a case with keyboard for only $29 (plus $5.95 shipping)!!! That is a huge savings. These easily run near $100. This one does not have the removable keyboard but for $35...I can manage!




https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/859-st-charles-county/deals/746348-ipad-2-3-4-case-with-bluetooth-keyboard?afsrc=1&utm_campaign=digest_daily&utm_content=859&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.